Return to Normal Branch Hours
On May 4, 2020 we altered the hours of some of our AFS branches due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Those affected branches have now returned to their normal trading hours! If your branch isn't listed below its hours were not affected and remain the same. Every AFS branch remains cashless and is still accepting payment via EFTPOS/Card Facilities only. To read more about our COVID-19 measures please click here.
The following branches have returned to their normal hours.
New South Wales:
- AFS Tamworh is now open 7.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- AFS Gosford is now open 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- AFS Banksmeadow is now open 6.30 am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
- AFS Cromer is now open 7am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- AFS Molendinar, Slacks Creek & Virginia are now open 7am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
- AFS Townsville is now open 7.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- AFS Dandenong is now open 6:30am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
- AFS North Melbourne is now open 7.30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday